If you are invited to a project that you do not want to be part of you can leave the project so it no longer appears on your list.
- In the Trunk desktop app open your projects list
- Locate the project you wish to delete from the list
- Hover on the project and click the [. . .] to show the menu
- Click "Leave project" from the menu
- You will be asked to confirm whether you really want to leave this project
- Click "Yes, leave the project" to remove this project from your list
Note: When you leave a project you will no longer be able to access updates from other team members and will have to be invited again by a project owner if you require access again.